Sunday, April 4, 2010

Amber Lynn Taylor

Here is a story of a girl that i thought would take me years to find, and years to loose.
On February 7, 2010, mine and Sarah's one month anniversary my best friend introduced me to a girl that i would come to adore. I knew two things at the time. 1) i was never serious with Sarah and 2) There was something about amber that no other girl has ever had. So that next week i kept texting amber back and forth, and having a lot of fun doing it. I broke up with Sarah the 17Th day of February, and then 6 days later I asked Amber out. Our first date was a super date. we went bowling and went and saw Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, then to the mall and to walmart. I remember our first kiss. in the back of the movie theater with her head in my lap. it was magical... On March 20 i went to her house for her little brother's birthday party, and that would be the day i would tell her how i really felt. Sitting in that red camping chair on her front porch with her in my lap. she thought i was pulling her toward me for a kiss, and with a lump in my throat i whispered to her those three words, i had promised myself so many years ago i would never say again. "I love you" she of course whispered them back. Never have i had a girl friend that could make me smile, loose my breath and fall so utterly in love before. too bad i would have to leave early because my grandmother had a stroke. and my family needed me. That too me is where it all went wrong, our relationship drifted into text messages and short phone calls. April 1 rolls around. Amber wanted me to go the beach. April fools lol... I told her my mom said i couldn't go, and me and Mrs. Melissa plotted an April fools joke that she would never forget. I woke her up April the 2ND and she looked a mess, but she was beautiful, she called me crazy for that all the time... that will be one of the things i miss the most. SO we had a great time at the beach. She was the 1st girl i ever kissed in the Atlantic ocean... Our final day will be today. April 4, 2010. Easter Sunday for most Christians. today will be the last day i can smile and think of her. everyone will offer me advice, and try 2 console my feelings, but i will become cold and heartless, and forget what matters most in this life, and stop looking for another girl, because none of them will be what i want, and if i do find sum1 i will always think back on this day and be afraid. i will not smile a natural smile for a while, but i will fake them and let everyone be happy, because i have enough on my shoulders, and i lost what i needed most. I love you Amber Lynn Taylor, but you have made a choice in this life, and that choice has affected both of us, and there is no way for me 2 become whole again as long as i still feel this way about you. love is a strength at times, but now it has turned into a weakness, and has brought me down to my knees, and i hope that no one ever has to go through this in their life... but until next time i hope you find trust in the lord, and find happiness and success in all your future endeavors
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

No comments: