Monday, July 6, 2009

After falling from the face of the planet i am back

I started out just going to summer camp, so let me tell you about that first. It was exciting. I made lots of new friends, and played this really wierd strategy game with a deck of cards. i got certified for life gaurd, I also learned to sail and canoe. i had a blast, and this time no sunburn. So when i got back i went to a pool party for my little cousin megan. Well I had my cell, and my camera in my pocket, and this would explain exactly why i haven't texted, well i got thrown into the pool with all tht stuff in my pocket, it sucks. Sunday my grandmother came down and i went to her house for a week, nothing much to talk about just farm work, and not being able to talk to tyla. anyways I went to dads friday. I met his new gf she is pretty cool. She is a kick ass cook and taught me a few tricks. So my cooking variety has increased dramaticaly. Anyways. I also went fishing. I watched her fall into the river trying to come out of it. It was funny. i am home now so call the house or instant message me.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

No comments: