Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How i honestly feel.

By some i feel used, threatened, and abused. I am tired of it. Manna needs to get off her high horse and stop being a bitch to everybody about everything. She isn't perfect. MY heart is telling me i need to tell tyla how i feel and get around ALL THIS I heart you bull shit. My head is saying don't never or at least not yet. I am scared shitless of the final outcome, I always am. They say the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Well I don't know how i feel about that. It is behind me the whole telling her i have those kind of feelings, but I am chicken shit to tell her that i love her. I want so see her b4 she goes, but this weekend is the only weekend left i have with my mom b4 she goes. she is going to go see chandler saturday he is her nest friend, but where do i come into this category? Somebody freaking help me. I am totaly depressed on this matter. Her parents say that she can't come bc she already promised chandler. Oh well I will just have to see what i have to do. Crap i suck. Someone help me. I am scared that somehow i am going to screw up the marching band show, and everyone will hate me. I am scared of what people are going to say when they see my hair when i go to school. I am not doing what i am doing to it until after band camp. Ha ha ha help
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

2 comments:

Britany said...

You know my thoughts on the Tyla situation, so I won't touch that. Don't worry about Amanda. The only people in that room you HAVE to listen to are me and Mr. E as of right now. Don't let her run you over just because she is a senior. I will observe that and let me know if it doesn't get better. K? You are not going to screw up the show. It will be fine! I promise. Just remember if you have questions about ANYTHING! at all, music, show, whatever, you need to ask them. Don't just think that you are doing something wrong or right. If you aren't sure ask for a second opinion. I don't play trombone, but I will help you read the music and figure it out. Don't stress so much. And about your hair, don't worry about what people think! Have you seen my hair? I change colors like every month. LOL. It will be fine. Ok? I promise. It will all be ok! :)

AngelDust12 said...

Wow that really tough. All i can say is just tell her. your afraid of getting your heart broken but thats life and you can't always prevent it now can you?