Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WHy do I always get the shity end of the stick?

My phone got thrown into a pool with me by my fagget brother. I then got my old phone. The battery sucks, and the person who threw me into the pool got his old phone back with a newer battery which totaly pisses me off. Its not my fault tht i got thrown into a pool. The mother fucker who threw me in needs to replace my phone I don't care how much it fucking costs. he needs to get off the god damned nipple and replace my phone. The shit head. Why do i have to constantly stay in a tangle of emotions? Is it my fault that i am a mistake, and should have never been born in the first place? IF you have an answer to why my life is shitty please feel free to answer. on the bright side TYLA will be coming back b4 christmas.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

No, you are not a mistake! Never say that! You are awesome! Everybody has off days. It will all turn around I'm sure. :)