Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where to from here?

So you know me and tyla have been dating right? Well She goes to Kansas August 6, and she doesn't know is she is staying there, coming back, or going to college somewhere else. I just keep thinking she isn't coming back, and then where will i be? I really like her. A lot. I Realize that i can't hold her back, but i can't go with her yet. I am not the type to run away from my problems, but come on. Where do i go from here? I wanted to be there and now i have no idea where i stand.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

2 comments:

Britany said...

I know you can't be with her at the moment, but you can support her in her decisions. Didn't you tell me once that everything happens for a reason? Even though you may not know the reason yet, I'm sure you will find out. Maybe things will work out, and if not, there may be something better waiting to happen.

AngelDust12 said...

Your in a truck load of problemos. Hope the descion can be made!