Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday In a Nut Shell 5-29-09

Hi everybody! today was AWESOME as some of you know today is mine & TYlA's 1MONTH Anniversary..Yay us while i am on that subject it sucks that she is going to be gone for two months but hey life goes on! but anyways Patrick got a sun tan today.
I sold poppies for the American Legion Auxiliary Post 164 at the Heritage bank. Megan Blew he horn at me today and i about flipped out my chair... lol! Anyways Pembroke Pizza is so good. I think everyone should eat there. I have to dress up June 11 for a luncheon at the community center for a Unsung Teen Hero award from the American legion.
Anyways i am really tired i should stop staying up so late.
if i do not go to nahunta this weekend then I will be at Andy's Market come see me... Anyways Luvs ya...
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

No comments: