Friday, May 29, 2009

My Sacrifice

Hello my friend, we meet againIt's been awhile, where should we begin?Feels like foreverWithin my heart are memoriesOf perfect love that you gave to meOh, I remember When you are with me, I'm freeI'm careless, I believeAbove all the others we'll flyThis brings tears to my eyesMy sacrificeWe've seen our share of ups and downsOh how quickly life can turn aroundIn an instantIt feels so good to reuniteWithin yourself and within your mind Let's find peace thereWhen you are with me, I'm freeI'm careless, I believeAbove all the others we'll flyThis brings tears to my eyesMy sacrificeI just want to say hello againI just want to say hello againWhen you are with me I'm freeI'm careless, I believeAbove all the others we'll flyThis brings tears to my eyesCause when you are with me I am freeI'm careless, I believeAbove all the others we'll flyThis brings tears to my eyesMy sacrifice, My sacrificeI just want to say hello againI just want to say hello againMy sacrifice.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

No comments: