Thursday, May 28, 2009

What we can do about love

No matter how much we love someone is there ever reall a way to tell wether or not they love us back? To me the answer is no. We can hope and Pray that they do but there is no guarantee that they love us. We can hear them say it all day long.. We can claim that they love us. We can Claim we will never leave we can do anything and say anything... but we will never be able to tell that we love someone. Everyone loves differently... for instance becuase i can Mikey only loves Gabby for her body and she will never realize this becuase she is just that stupid. And she already gave it up but that is her. I am the kind of guy that doesnt like to break hearts so sex comes when we are both ready it doesnt matter what other people say.. You should be able to love someone before pleasures of the flesh
May God take us into his kingdom one day at a time...

1 comment:

Britany said...

You are right. It is a shame that two people who are perfect for each other can't even realize it because they are too worried about lusting over someone else or something crazy like that.

I have loved a few times and I lost every single one of them. You know the stories.

"Why'd you have to leave me, why'd you have to go? I was waitin on forever, now I'll never know." --Carrie Underwood