Thursday, May 28, 2009

Well Sir Patrick you have done it again

Well love, and other people who have fallen into the great abyss that reminds me i started writing a piece called the edge of the great abyss. Oh well that is a piece of the past since i lost my hard drive... here is the deal with this one i am ranting and raving and just going to talkpointlessly until i get finished.
I absolutely hate it when people assume... ASSUME take the ASS out of U&Me.. pardon the french for my language... Rude son of a bitches that they are... LOL any ways so i am just cruising down the highway when some asshole comes flying out of the middle of nowhere and flips me the bird. oh well i say to myself. When i got home I kinda figured out who it was and now i should go beat him down... Where is that gun?
Anyways... I get kinda hungry during the summer.. I know its boredom... so I try not to eat maybe some of you should do the same. Oh well. i am doing my best to get followers its up to you people to finish it... tell everyone about the crazy kid rom Small town GA USA i am kind of a trip... I do not plan on going to bed anytime soon i dont want to leave you people in despair... anyways... I am bored now so later....
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

Sir Patrick Ryan Eason, I think you should slow your roll before you get road rage and run somebody over. Is this person who I think it is? You asked where the gun is. LOL