Friday, May 29, 2009

the song i sing when no one is around

This is a song that nobody knowsI couldn't begin to describe how it goesBut it makes me cry or laugh right out loudIt's a song that I sing when there's no one aroundThis is the man that nobody seesHe wears my old clothes and he looks just like meJust one of the boys who gets lost in the crowdHe's the man that I am when there's no one aroundIt's four in the morningIm lyin' in bedA tape of my failuresPlayin' inside my headIt's heartaches and hard knocksAnd things I don't knowI listen and I wonderWhere will it goThis is a glimpse of the child that's withinHe's so immature but he's still my best friendIf he could learn how to fly he'd never touch downHe's the kid that I am when there's no one aroundThis is the dance I do every dayI let my feet go and get carried awayI let my soul lead and follow the soundIt's the dance that I do when there's no one aroundIt's four in the morningIm lyin' in bedA tape of my failuresPlayin' inside my headIt's heartaches and hard knocksAnd things I don't knowI listen and I wonderWhere will it goThis is a song that nobody knowsI still can't begin to describe how it goesBut it makes me cry or laugh right out loudIt's a song that I sing when there's no one aroundIt's a song that I sing when there's no one around
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats that called? Its good.