Saturday, May 30, 2009

Carry On My Wayward Son

This is not about song lyrics. This is going to be my piece of inspiration or all of us who want to look back, but when we do we loose ourself. I just want to get the glimpse beyond this illlusion. I hear voices, but they tell me to carry on. Maybe its just the song i am listenig to?
Back to this though. I look at pictures and cry. I fly through time just in time to see what passes by... Don't we all? Everyone says it will be okay, and i know it will be, but whereis relief? its no where close... They say that these are the best years of my life... well so far i want to go jump off a bridge. I am not gonna say that life sucks, because i do not believe that it does. Life is beautiful. I absolutely love it at times, and hate it at others. We have drama in our lives, and we try our best to deal with it.
I am so caught up in pretending i just need to find a happy ending. I kinda need one. Time is of the essence, i do not want to use any quotes here, or any quotes that i knowexist, i think it would be best if i just say what i feel. There that is the proble, I don't know what to feel. i have been such an ass whole to everybody else that i forget what is really important. how i feel about what i did...
Right now i just want to shove a foot in my on ass. God i wish that there was a way to end it all right now without making anybody miserable. I couldnt become a hermit... TO many people always depend on me for something... I believe that a life worth living is a life lived for others. I have no idea how i am going to end up in this life, but Iwill end up, nd be happy... I dont care what i have to push myself through... I will relect not upon sorrow or rgrets, but upon what i can do about that. I will reflect with Bliss and courage and may i say this in closing. We are today what we were not yesterday. Tomorrow we will not be what we were yesterday. We will improve or face the consequences. I leave you with these thoughts for now.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

I actually just got around to reading this blog. I have been catching up the past few days but I never got to this one. Right now is the best time for me to read that. Patrick, I can't tell you how much you help me and you didn't even know it. It's kinda funny to me though because right now my status on yahoo messenger says, "Some people have a way of hiding things, but eventually the mask will come off and the world will see what we feel. Luckily we have friends in times like these."