Thursday, June 4, 2009

People, Dirty deeds & excuses

People are the poorest excuses for humans. We can never express ourselves. We do not listen to one another. We blame each other for stupid crap. People are thievs. they steal their neighbors life, they expect to control you. Well guess what kiddo I dont think so not this guy... i hate authority, and i hateit when people assume they automatically have it over me because they are older. Well dumb asses try your crap on somebody else. I am not your kid. I fear no consequences if I do not listen to whatever it is you want me to do. if a kids hits me i am gonna hit back... So leave me alone and you won't have to worry about me... any ways i am kinda lost on what to say now brain hurts from thinking to fast... this post really sucks... could have had more passion
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

I don't think you're boring :) As for the authority thing, thats just life, nobody likes it.

Its ok. It will all be ok :) ILY Sir Patrick :D