Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a stupid Lamb

Someone is in unconditionally in love with you. they live in north carolina and you live in georgia. they just broke up with their significant other for YOU! unfortunately you are afraid to say ok because you are very wishy washy and you change your mind very often. what do you do and why?
First off i do not believe that you can be unconditionally in love with someone. Secondly I do believe that if you already have asignificant other, and choose to sever ties for some one far away. You are stupid. If you wish to go along with this person's bull shit line that says they love you unconditionally go ahead. It is not my place to tell you that you can't.
I however feel that it is necessary to give all love a chance, but this is not a case of love. more lust. If you do not know this person in person, and have never shared face to face sentimentals with this one then you do not need be involved with this person.
So in closing I am against it 100% and to do this would violate all of these morals, and policies I have surrounded myself with.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

2 comments:

Britany said...

thank u :D

Britany said...

Um, Patrick! Where is my new blog you were going to write today?!

If you can't be with the one you love will you be with the one who loves you?