Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thats what i am going to do

Okay I am posting for today. As i thought of what i should post about. It suddenly came clear to me, that some of my friends, or some aquaintances, are in need of tons of advice.
Well to Lindsey and her situation. I must say that you should never go back out with that guy, I don't care if you go lesbian. My brother is a dick. You could find better things in you life. Oh and as for making laugh i have no idea what to tell you.
Britany, And Katie, you guys are next. I can't tell you what a friendship means. that is something you must both learn on your own. If you must I wish for you two to just realize, that when the going gets tough the tough stick together. these are troubled times, and we have no idea what will come tomorrow. We must keep our friends close, but our enemies closer.
I have enjoyed myself today, and will continue to do so. I however do not wish to see blodd of any sort spilt over a minor conflict. There is no need to break a friendship, over a lover. Katie you should try your best to become slightly less blocking of britany. I have no idea what is said between the two of you, but from whaqt i read, you two are not happy being friends. I tell this becuase you could make a grave mistake. Darn i already got a new message on myspace, so i have to go.
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

It's cool. No worries. All of that was settled a while back, however Katie didn't read that blog I wrote when I was mad at her until today. She has a new comment if you want to hear my side of that...