Thursday, June 4, 2009

So Sue me

People say I have gotten boring... Well is i my fault that they haven't grown up. I choose not to conform to society... Tyla doesn't care who i piss off as long as i dont piss her off... So most of you know what that means. I think if you are doing, are bout to do, or have done something stupid keep it to yourself. I am not afraid of you... my gun is clean... SO watch it... I am me i will be me. I do not care how old you think you are... but you need to realize one thing... I am GOING to the TOP there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do. I will do anything to get there. But i am in a better mood Tyla has post poned her two months in kansas till august now she can come hang out with me... yay but anyways i am looking forward to pissig you off. So SUE ME
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

No comments: