Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do you give me a reason to care?

There is always someone out there who really pisses us off and then expects us to care. I have to say i don't care how much i piss you off i don't expect you to care, hell i never expect much out of you anyways. I honestly don't care who you chose to date. it is not my job to tell you that you cant date that person. I am not your mother, I am not your father. I do not care what you do with your life. It is your life, and i expect you to live it. I am busy living mine. I interact with people of different natures. Is it my fault i like a variety of people in my life? lets see no... anyways... I make my decisions, and have a hard enough time with them, so how am i supposed to make all of your decisions?
Truly yours,
Sir Patrick Ryan Eason

1 comment:

Britany said...

Sir Patrick Ryan Eason, note to self... NEVER MAKE YOU MAD! lol

What in the world brought this one on?